€50000 - €75000 per annum
2 months ago
Within the framework of a larger partnership, we are currently working on several mandates for one of our clients in Germany. The company at hand is specialised in producing and selling home appliances. One of the investments in the company's future sustainability is the evolvement of the HR department. For this reason, we are looking for an ambitious professional, who is well-versed in corporate health management and willing to take health management standards for more than 60.0000 employees globally to the next level.
As per company policy, this role requires a 50% presence at one of the sites in Germany, while 50% of the work can be done remotely. You may choose to work on site in Berlin or in Munich. Alternatively, you may also consider working at other locations near Augsburg, Ulm, Pforzheim, Schweinfurt or the Chiemgau region.
If you are a (senior) professional, who is experienced in driving corporate health initiatives in a large, international organisation, we are eager to talk to you about a role as
Global Corporate Health Management Specialist (d/f/m)
- You develop and implement a corporate health strategy, while you design platforms and effective concepts to promote health and well-being for people
- You analyse local existing measures in Germany versus global basic health needs and connect interdisciplinary experts to define the minimum standards (based on best-practices)
- You are tasked with planning, marketing and coordinating of global health initiatives
- You consult management staff and provide guidance in general health management matters
- Your focal area also extends to quality management and continuous improvement (including KPI maturity assessment, analytics steering the central health topics within the ISO 4500)
- You build and steer interdisciplinary communities (like company physicians) and various networks as a member of the HR team
- You have an educational background in health management (or comparable) as well as professional experience within a global industrial business environment
- You have working experience in a role that is explicitly focussed on corporate health management, but also with regards to the German specialist terms
- BGM - Betriebliches Gesundheitsmanagement
- BGF - Betriebliche Gesundheitsförderung
- You have a solid knowledge of mental, physical and social health, as well as well-being
- Your superb stakeholder management and communication skills enable you to garner the support of others
- Fluency in German and English (written & verbal) is essential
Get more information about
- The company name and structure
- The compensation package & benefits
- The role, reporting lines, key stakeholders and
- The application process and its steps
by directly sending your CV to email@example.com or call Robert on +49 172 160 6602.The #frazerjones team are looking forward to getting to know you!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.