5 months ago
You will be responsible for driving the people acquisition dimension of our business strategy. You will directly contribute and impact business performance by identifying, attracting, and assimilating a high performing and diverse talent pool. Your key responsibilities will include each aspect of the recruiting lifecycle, including client relationship management, search strategy development, candidate identification and engagement, candidate assessment and selection, and talent pipeline management. This position incumbent will possess comprehensive skill in social networking / sourcing, interviewing techniques, candidate identification / selection, as well as an extensive knowledge of policies, procedures, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Provides expertise and acts as an advisor to business leaders to meet their strategic staffing needs. Analyzes results of staffing reports to determine trends, critical issues, and gaps in both the short and long-term complete with recommendations of future actions.
- Manages the full-cycle recruitment for open positions and potential future openings to include: advertising, recruiting, screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates to ensure that highly qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Drives the best processes of profiling, sourcing, submitting candidates for hire, interviewing and candidate offers with the business leaders. Leverages creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract passive candidates.
- Interviews candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities compared to job scope and requirements. Evaluates candidate fit to company needs and makes recommendation to hiring managers based on these interviews. Manages candidate experience including positioning the opportunity & company, phone screens, coordinates interview schedules, summarizes feedback and makes hiring recommendations.
- Identifies and utilizes internal and external resources available to assist in proactively seeking talent in a competitive recruiting environment.
- Develops short and longer term sourcing strategies by partnering with assigned business leaders and hiring managers.
- Manages position vacancies using an applicant tracking system (ATS) to include: posting vacancies, searching the database, reviewing resumes, forwarding resumes and maintaining candidate activity. Trains hiring managers on the ATS so they may effectively select qualified candidates.
- Negotiates offers and manages the offer approval process in accordance with policy and procedures. Administers pre-employment assessments (if applicable) to ensure the company attracts, employs and maintains hiring practices for a diverse workforce.
- Participates in networking and recruiting functions. Represents the company and builds relationships with colleges/universities, career centers, agencies, job fair networks, and other outside vendors
- Engages in the onboarding of new hires to promote a positive assimilation experience
- Manages other Talent Acquisition projects and programs as assigned.
Qualifications / Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years of experience in high volume full life-cycle recruiting environment with demonstrated expertise in filling Sales and Technology roles
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and experience with ATS packages and Human Resources Information Systems
- Demonstrated experience in identifying top talent using direct sourcing methods to include research, cold calling, internet searches, community groups, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- Must have ability to exercise good judgment with demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing business conditions and shifting priorities
- Human resources policies and procedures; federal and state laws regarding employment practices such as EEO, ADA, Affirmative Action, FLSA, and other applicable employment laws.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.