Are you a creative, commercial and collaborative Recruiter? Are you interested in working for a leading Technology business? Do you have experience of recruiting for a wide variety of corporate functions?
We are partnering with a true market-leader who are looking to hire a Corporate Recruiter - EMEA who will deliver an outstanding candidate experience as well as well as building relationships with hiring managers and ensure a smooth process.
- Fully understand the needs of your respective hiring managers' and then collaborate with them to set strategies and manage the full lifecycle recruitment process across the Corporate Functions business groups.
- Stay on top of market trends affecting the various groups; as well as EMEA market employment trends
- Source candidates directly through both internal and external industry networking and various online recruiting tools
- Provide continuous feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Have solid recruiting experience, including successful recruitment of experienced professionals in an agency/search firm or corporate environment
- Have strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence multiple constituents without direct authority and effectively network within a heavily-matrixed organization
- Not only know your way around state-of-the art recruiting methods and sourcing strategies, you have a couple of innovative tricks up your sleeve
- Understand what finance people are about and what kinds of roles they play and aspire to - in fact, we'd love it if you already know a bunch of these folks
- Proven behavioural interviewing skills and candidate assessment techniques
- Fluency in a European language (preferable)
Should this role be of interest, do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to move as quickly as possible.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.