£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with a professional services firm to recruit a Corporate Responsibility and Inclusion Coordinator on a permanent basis. This role will sit with the global CSR team and report directly to the Corporate Responsibility and Inclusion manager. This role supports day-to-day CR&I activities, helping to coordinate and deliver my client's programmes and provides administrative support to the team.
As a CSR Coordinator your duties would include:
- Being the first point of contact for all queries wishing to understand more about my clients CSR events and initiative
- Understanding my client's positioning and how to maintain and develop this.
- Providing administrative support to the CR&I team
- Liaison with senior stakeholders within the business
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Monitoring internal CR&I mailboxes
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be educated to degree level.
- Have a keen interest in Diversity and Inclusion.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate in a virtual manner.
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.