S$180000 - S$220000 per annum
Ian Gerard Koh
11 months ago
About Our Client
We are delighted to be retained with a tech start-up who has achieved unicorn status (valued over $1 billion), positive cash flow and profitability. Partnering with Fortune/Global 500 MNCs, they are experiencing overwhelming subscriptions to their services and platforms and they are setting their sights further to expand their business multi-fold. With the founders placing a very heavy emphasis on people, they are currently looking to find a Culture and Organizational development lead.
Reporting to the Head of Organizational Development, this role will work closely with the senior leadership team with the aim of building the organization of the future through an inclusive culture. The Culture and OD lead is responsible for driving thought leadership, strategic direction and implementation of enterprise-wide culture and engagement interventions across the company.
- Design, develop and implement group-wide culture strategies with core and consistent elements that drive towards delivering on the strategy yet are tailored and impactful for different areas and audiences across the group
- Take a systemic view of culture transformation that extends beyond the core 'people' systems to ensure cultural changes is embedded across all levers, this includes operating models, organizational design, governance and decision frameworks, strategic planning change & communications frameworks
- Current and future state culture review and assessment, identification of strengths and gaps and drivers to develop the culture both from an external best practice perspective and within the firm
- Influence, educate and manage stakeholders including the Board, Sub-Committees, the Group Executive Team and leadership teams across the group
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align with the strategy and help articulate and develop new ways of working that are required to deliver the group goals
- Develop an approach and strategy to employee engagement which includes the annual engagement Survey encompassing full implementation, stakeholder plans and management, communication initiatives, leader/team capability development and ongoing monitoring of engagement and focused actions in response Engagement experiences and feedback
- Lead and manage a team of OD professionals, extended & virtual team members as well as contractors and independent consultants for the delivery of the culture and engagement agenda
This is a critical role that will enable HR to drive the people agenda and build a performance-driven culture. You will also take the lead on all OD and culture matters to help build the future workforce and continue to enhance organization and talent capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you will come from a business partnering background with a blend of industry experience with MNC. You have an accomplished background in talent management and have experience shaping an organization that's been growing rapidly. You should be Singapore based and comfortable working within a matrix reporting environment. You must be prepared to be both hands-on and strategic, and you should work well under pressure and across multiple time zones.
Critical: Deep experience in Talent Management and Strong stakeholder relationship management. Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market. Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.