£50001 - £70000 per annum + flexibility + benefits
3 months ago
Are you passionate about Diversity & Inclusion Specialist/Manager and ready to make the next step in your career?
We are partnering with a global firm who are looking to recruit a Diversity & Inclusion Manager to embed the strategy and initatives for the Firm.
You will be the face of the Firm with regards the D&I committee, you will work alongside the Partners to bring the values and culture alive.
Key role and responsibilities will include:
- Drive employee lead initiatives throughout the Firm
- Work with the Inclusion team to drive the strategy
- Be a key driver in building a diverse employee population
- Assist with external clients where required
- Be the face of the firm for all things D&I
- Interpret policies & procedures where appropriate
- We are ideally looking for a background of working in a professional services or financial services
- At least 3 years' experience in a D&I Manager role/or similar
- Excellent ability to influence and manage stakeholders and drive change in a passionate way
- Work to tight deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate previous successes
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.