A National Professional Services firm are now looking to attract a dedicated DE&I Manager to lead the DE&I for the firm.
Priding themselves as being in the ‘Best Companies’ to work for, you will be a dedicated resource, working alongside the broader internal network in ensuring that the firm’s strategic DE&I objectives are met. You will have a fantastic knowledge of this vertical and look to develop alongside the firm’s strategic direction.
Responsiblities will include:
- Work with and lead the firm’s DE&I committee
- Develop programmes and events
- Stakeholder engagement and management as well as being the subject matter expert
- Strategic and operational work
- Support the wider business units on all matters DE&I
- Reporting and analysis (to board level)
- People & budget management
- Proven experience and success in a D&I role
- Passionate about DE&I and excellent at building relationships
- If you have a background in professional services, this is highly desirable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.