£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
I am keen to speak with immediately available payroll professionals with previous supervision experience, ideally within a fast paced, variable data environment. I am currently partnering a leading brand in Kent to source a Deputy Payroll Manager on a temp to perm basis.
Main responsibilities include:
- To ensure the high volume monthly payroll is processed accurately, in a timely and compliant manner
- Assist in year end processing, P60's and P11d's.
- Assist in annual audits.
- Oversee new Starters, leavers and contractual changes.
- Reconciliation of information on the payroll..
- Take responsibility of Auto Enrolment processing, reconciliations and queries.
- Gather court order information ready for payment.
- Assist in maintaining employee records on the payroll and time and attendance systems.
- Liaising with Regional / Area Managers (Operations).
- Liaising with the Finance staff in relation to month and year end.
- Dealing with Employee queries.
- Deputise for the Payroll Manager.
- To be involved with projects.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.