Deputy Payroll & Pensions Manager
Deputy Payroll & Pensions Manager – £40,000 – £46,000 + fantastic benefits
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a leading education provider on the recruitment of a Deputy Payroll & Pensions Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will report into a payroll manager and be responsible for co-managing a small team.
Our client is offering hybrid working (3 days per week in the office)
This role will be working 5 days per week 35 hours total.
- Ensure employees are paid on time on a monthly basis.
- Provide additional support to Payroll manager in helping day to day running of the team.
- Supervising 2 team members.
- Checking daily & weekly audit reports.
- Processing maternity pay.
- Preparation of the BACS file.
- Preparing Auto Enrolment notifications.
- Preparing RTI files.
Skills and experience required:
- CIPP qualified.
- experience of processing payroll from start to finish.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- Management exposure.
- Resource Link system knowledge (added bonus)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.