Digital L&D Coordinator- 12 months
Frazer Jones is pleased to be supporting a fantastic global energy business with their search for a Learning and Development Co-ordinator on a 12 month fixed term.
This is an exciting opportunity an experinced Learning and Development Co-ordinator, with strong digitalisation skills, to join a leading energy business working on some of the largest sustainable energy projects across the UK. This role is based in Sutton, operating a hybrid model of 3 days in the office. This is initally a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all training requests.
- Supporting L&D team with general L&D administration
- Responsible for managing and updating the mandatory training provision.
- Delivering induction training for all new starters.
- Managing and distributing reports as when required.
- Maintaining the L&D management system, ensuring data is always accurate and up to date.
- Managing relationships with key stake holders and suppliers.
- Supporting on wider L&D projects when required.
- Collating feedback from learners.
- Work with systems team to resolve technical issues.
What it means for you:
- A generous salary of up to 35,000 plus additional benefits.
- The opportunity to work within an established growing business within the energy market.
- As well as the scope for your own growth and development.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.