- *New* Digital Learning Designer (up to S$70,000)
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Benefits: Generous
- Location: Singapore
Our client is a global premium Financial Services firm with a base in Singapore. They have engaged our services for a new Digital Learning Designer (up to S$70,000) to join their busy and effective Learning Team. We have met with the client and have been impressed by the quality of both the environment and company culture. They are a premium firm that uses the latest that technology has to offer and are continually looking to innovate and adapt in order to grow their internal talent and capability.
- Using digital mediums like web, video and animation to produce engaging and memorable learning experiences
- Conceptualizing and producing online learning modules, videos and other collaterals for various programs/functions
- Translating existing technical and non-technical in-house content onto online learning platforms and utilising various delivery modes to enhance audience engagement and learning outcomes
- Develop mobile-enabled content for use on tablets and smartphones
- Gamification learning
This company has high standards and heavily promotes effective internal development and talent. They recognise the value their people bring and are willing to invest in accelerating internal talent across the organisation. Business is good, we have a number of positions with this client at present.
Requirements - Prior 'hands-on' experience in the digital learning space
Benefits: Generous bonus and benefits. Superb offices with onsite café - a premium brand in the market in all aspects! Excellent health insurance (& dependant cover) as well as flexible benefits.
Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.