A global leader in the FMCG world are looking for a Digital Learning Lead to join the team based in their HQ in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
In this role you will enable the Global Talent and Leadership team to scale the reach and impact the core learning programmes across the firm through digital technology.
This greenfield role will give you a lot of space to leave your mark and you will drive the development and delivery of digital learning initiatives in support of the firms talent & leadership development agendas, ensuring excellent user acceptance, feedback and business results.
- Defining a strategy and plan for linking key digital learning interventions with business strategy to support delivery of the global People Strategy.
- Work with Global HR leadership teams to identify areas where digital learning tools and approaches can help to ensure increased scale, impact and efficiency of current and future learning interventions.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to curate and create relevant digital learning content for key audiences across the firm in a way that is integrated into wider blended learning journeys.
- Partner with global functional leadership teams to determine opportunities for using digital initiatives to drive global capability development e.g., in agile working or digital awareness.
- Work with key stakeholder groups to engage, educate and promote adoption of new learning technologies and innovation.
- Content ownership of the global HR Academy and digital learning offer in support of ongoing development of HR competency framework
- Provide thought leadership and Subject Matter Expertise to the Global Talent & Leadership team on innovative digital learning solutions and best practices.
- Partner with Global e-learning consultant to ensure effective integration with the firms' HR Management Systems and data / MI landscape.
- Work across OpCos and Functions to communicate global learning offers and support sharing of best practice / content / vendor approaches across e-learning in the firm.
- Select and manage preferred external vendors to support the development & delivery of digital learning programmes.
- Stay ahead of emerging learning technologies and external trends and identify those best practices which should be considered for the firm.
- In-depth knowledge of learning technology and innovation trends, the various delivery channels / formats and what effective learning delivery looks like and how to measure it.
- A digital native with a strong sense of the advantages and limitations of relevant technology - deep understanding of technology and its application to learning.
- You are able to evaluate the pros and cons of using different channels, formats, suppliers across a range of considerations (e.g. user experience, systems compatibility/stability, learning quality and cost effectiveness).
- A strong background in the digital learning space, both in terms of creating content and working with different digital learning platforms.
- Understand how people learn, have a good awareness of building digital learning tools and environments, and you are a trusted advisor to clients on building digital solutions to support key HR initiatives.
- Experience and expertise in leading projects in a complex, global organization including a demonstrated ability to engage and build alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with different Learning Management Systems and e-learning authoring tools.
- Strong project management skills
- Team player - ability to work collaboratively across the business to drive highly customer focused outcomes
- Innovative thinking and ability to drive forward new concepts, ideas and approaches
- Demonstrated interest in HR and Leadership Development
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.