€120000 - €150000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is an international retailer with more than 50,000 employees in Europe. The company has experienced consistent growth over the last years and seeks ambitious and sustainable goals for the future. To support this strategy they are now recruiting for a high calibre C&B Director to lead major compensation and benefits projects and initiatives across the region.
Director Compensation & Benefits (m/f/d) - Dusseldorf area
Tasks and responsibilities
- lmplementation and further development of the compensation & benefit strategy, including all relevant standards, tools and processes (e.g. total rewards strategy, bonus systems and analysis of the external compensation market), taking into account the current HR strategy.
- Development of a transparent grading for all job families and levels.
- lmplementation of national and international salary benchmarks to ensure a competitive remuneration structure.
- Analysis of current market trends and derivation of future needs.
- Contact person for all questions relevant to remuneration as well as for all topics in the area of HR services with a focus on payroll, personnel support, contract management and expat management.
- Close cooperation with external service providers for payroll and company pension schemes.
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- Very good knowledge of business processes
- High level of advisory skills for all remuneration and HR services topics.
- Technical understanding of modern HR IT solutions.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Very good presentation and moderation skills as well as a strong communication and persuasion ability.
- A proactive, committed personality and an engaging and confident manner.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.