Our client is a globally operating pharmaceuticals company.
To drive and support the HR transformation towards a more centralised and digitised HR offering they are looking for an experienced
Director Global HR Digitization (m/w/d)
in the Frankfurt area.
- Global implementation of SAP Success Factors
- Define and implement global standards and processes according to the global HR transformation process
- Optimise/introduce workforce planning, budgeting and reporting
- Lead a team of 3-4
- Occasional travel to international locations
- Substantial experience with the international implementation of HR digitalisation, specifically SAP Success Factors
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, as well as the ability to drive change through securing buy-in of the relevant groups
- Experience with strategic workforce planning, budgeting and HR reporting
- Project management skills on an international scale are mandatory
- English is a must, German is a plus
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".