Director, HR Business Partner – Banking
Our client is a European headquartered, multinational bank with a mature APAC business and an established regional HR team. As Director, HR Business Partner, reporting to the Regional Head of HR, you will take responsibility for corporate functions, working closely with senior stakeholders to execute the people agenda.
Primary responsibilities include:-
- Building relationships with the regional heads in order to support and advise on people decisions
- Workforce planning, succession planning and leadership development
- Collaborating with peers on the regional people strategy, representing your client groups
- Involvement in key executive level appointments in the region
- Lead annual people processes such as engagement surveys, performance reviews, succession planning, talent reviews, promotion & compensation processes
The successful applicant will have over 10 years’ Human Resources experience, predominantly in business partnering with a breadth of understanding on all elements of HR Business Partnering from Talent Acquisition and workforce planning, to Talent Development and Learning, as well as Reward. You will have regional experience in the Financial Services industry, strong local regulatory knowledge and excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Please apply now to find out more information, or feel free to share to your network – successful referrals are rewarded!
Associate Director – Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.