S$100000 - S$140000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits
CHCH - 133443_1578388856
6 months ago
- Director of Administration
- Global professional services firm
- Salary: Competitive (up to SGD$100,000 to 140,000)
- Location: Singapore
About the Company
Our client is a well-established global professional services firm with an ambitious expansion plan in Asia Pacific region. This is a fast-paced and engaged business with high professionalism. The firm is now establishing a new regional office in Singapore, the business will be up and running by Q1 2020. This is really exciting as you will have an opportunity to set this up!
About the Role
This Director of Administration role has been created to support a growing business. You will take charge in setting up the Singapore office from scratch and oversee the secretarial and administration team. You will be reporting to the Partners and the Head of HR.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Office Management
- Set up a brand new office from scratch
- Office management
- Building maintenance
- Negotiation with external vendors
- HR & People Management
- Overseeing a team of 3 (It is likely to grow as the company grows)
- Establish and review policies for business operation
- Upskill the team from an operational delivery function to a strategic function
- HR operations: Ensure a streamlined and accessible HR service for the business, enhance existing processes, reduce business' time on admin
- Recruitment - Assisting in strategic recruitment needs.
- Talent, development & training: Induction, retention, engagement, enhance skill gaps within the company, and attraction tool, continuous development
- Employee Relations: Ensure legal requirements are met and best practices are adhered to, reduce risk and potential cost to the business and brand, ensure processes and policies and the employee handbooks are updated and in line with local legislation
- Employee engagement: Undergoing employee engagement survey to feedback to management and action plan, focus on employee wellbeing
- Ensuring the business has a consistent process in place for handling absence and employee relations matters.
- Ensuring the work is split evenly across the team
- HR Strategy
- Supporting Senior leaders to get the best out of their people
- Advise on employment legislation in Singapore (Legal Counsel is available, but you will need to have a good baseline understanding)
- Recruitment: Consolidate the PSL & save hiring costs, access talent quicker, act as a point of contact for candidates, track costs, improve time to hire, undertake the culture fit assessment for the firm, ensure hires are made within the firm's culture and values
Essential: 15-20 years of experience in office management and HR. Excellent communication, able to work independently and willing to take initiatives. You will have high emotional intelligence, and able to speak to senior management in a consultative approach.
Desirable: Experience in setting up a new office, people management skills, and confident to work with multiple nationalities
Benefits: Desirable bonus and standard medical benefits.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Cherry if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.