Sydney, New South Wales
8 months ago
Jan 2020 Onwards
A leading Australian financial services firm is looking for a Global Head of Leadership & Talent Development based in Sydney. This is a newly created role and ideal for someone who is passionate about Leadership and Organisation Development but with a roll your sleeves up approach and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a key member of the HR Senior Leadership team you will be responsible for co-creating and delivering the firm's global leadership strategy. Working with senior business leaders you will continually assess effectiveness and drive innovation to develop / implement future programs and initiatives.
A trail blazer in this space, you will help build & lead the Leadership & Talent Centre of Excellence globally and be proactively involved in a wide range of leadership and talent development initiatives.
Key accountabilities will also include:
- As the strategic subject matter expert, provide high level thought leadership and capability to build & deliver market leading, innovative leadership solutions
- Lead a global, matrixed team of leadership & talent professionals to provide tools and support for Global Leadership Programs to be rolled out effectively across all business units
- Conduct executive learning needs analysis and strategic planning
- Ensure all internal stakeholders and external vendor partners are aligned and informed
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with external vendor partners
- Provide consultation to senior stakeholders and HR Directors on current and future state offerings across the firm
- Successfully delivering on programmes aligned to business and global strategic objectives
- Promote an environment that fosters innovation and creativity through diverse perspectives and tangible outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional thought leader in the senior leadership and talent space who can demonstrate a strong track record in being bold, challenging the status quo, developing innovative programs (using conceptual or human centred design approaches) and influencing change where required.
Experience in a large, matrixed, multinational organisation is preferred with proven experience in senior leadership roles managing, leading, motivating and developing people to achieve high level outcomes.
With the ability to clearly determine sometimes ambiguous business needs, you will possess excellent commercial acumen, stakeholder management and influencing skills, with the ability to have impact in a complex international environment.
This a permanent role with a highly competitive salary + super and benefits based on experience. Role reference is AF/660857. For a confidential discussion please apply or get in touch via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.