4 months ago
The Director of HR will be responsible for planning, directing and managing the Human Resources function of of this online luxury retail platform. You will provide a high level of support, advice and guidance to the Chief Executive Officer and other managers as required.
- Develop, implement and communicate the strategic direction of the Human Resources function.
- Alongside the executive leadership team, develop and drive the strategic goals and objectives by supporting managers and providing guidance and direction
- Identify and develop a Talent Acquisition and Retention strategy, focusing on getting the best available talent and promoting a culture of high performance
- Educate and provide guidance to Managers to ensure all relevant legislation, workplace agreements and internal policies are followed for the jurisdictions we operate in
- Maintain a high level knowledge on industrial regulatory change and emerging trends in contemporary Human Resources practices
- Implement and take ownership over the performance management and succession planning processes
- Participate in the annual remuneration review
- Establish policies, procedures and processes that relate to the Human Resources function
- Implement reward and recognition programs across the business to build a high performance culture
- Monitor Occupational Health & Safety procedures and policies to maintain a safe workplace
- Human Resources experience in a start-up or eCommerce business, preferably at a business partner level or director
- High level of Knowledge of employment legislation and industrial/employment regulations
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field
- Well-developed ability to understand and navigate complex stakeholder environments
- Understanding of emerging trends in eCommerce and Retail industries
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
Please contact Denise Harmer at Frazer Jones for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.