Our client is a Fortune 500, NYSE listed Global FMCG who have created a new role for a Director of Organizational Development and Effectiveness (OD&E) for China, to be based in Shenzhen. The role itself will focus on supporting the integration of enterprise strategy and design thinking to support organization design to business transformation initiatives. The role will have a focus on developing organizational capability and drive change management to influence and create a culture of high performance and continuous learning and improvement.
The post holder will be principally accountable for the following:
- Own and facilitate the process from identification of the business opportunity through organization solution development. Partner closely with the HR Business Partner (HRBP) colleagues to understand business needs and deliver organization design recommendations to the business
- Act as the on-going coach and advisor to businesses and HRBPs to solve OD challenges
- Identify, design and deploy development tools, providing coaching and support to the business to enhance organization design, process and change management capabilities across the Company and deliver improved operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain the governance and policies for position movement and workforce management.
- Be the center of excellence for job analysis, job categorization and job evaluation
- Lead the people research through quantitative analysis and data visualization, and provide intelligent advice to the business in order to improve organization effectiveness
- Establish the steps to enable the transition from the current to future state organization design, process, in collaboration with colleagues in change management.
- Manage the HR PMO driving for the efficiency and effectiveness of HR work through projects and implementation
It is critical that the post-holder is bi-lingual in English and Mandarin and have at least 5 years specialist experience in organization structure design, organization effectiveness, process management and/or change management within a large MNC. This is a Director level role so candidates will more than likely have at least 15-20 years + broader HR/Change/OD experience. Experience with project management tools and change management are also important for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.