Director, Talent Acquisition - International
Located in Amsterdam, this individual will directly lead an international team of recruiters focusing on creating a best in class global TA function.
- Working closely with the global head of talent acquisition to ensure an aligned and consistent talent acquisition delivery solution for the entire company footprint
- Work closely and interact as one team with the four peer manager positions for this role (all based in the US)
- Implement the strategic roadmap for the region to create a competitive advantage for the company by shifting talent acquisition from an operational, reactive team to a leading, strategic sourcing (talent marketing) practice.
- Manage and deliver all talent acquisition solutions & processes for the region. This includes working closely with the local HR Business Partners in the region
- Rapidly execute a strategic roadmap to improve and implement talent acquisition strategies across the region to attract and retain a pipeline of top talent into key talent segments, including line of business groups, priority roles, capabilities and diversity. This includes managing vacancies and strategic sourcing directly from time to time
- Understand and translate current regional market conditions and predictors of future market conditions into strategic talent acquisition initiatives to ensure that the company is focused on securing the best talent to meet current & future needs
- Work with business leaders to understand talent implications of their annual business planning process and influencing leadership of realistic talent acquisition investment needs
- Network within the talent acquisition community to understand how external forces (market conditions, social media, mobile, cloud, workforce demographics, employee referrals) will impact the talent supply and demand over time and ensure that strategic thinking is shared throughout the global talent acquisition, HR & business leader communities to help evolve the talent mindset
- Work closely as one team with the US talent acquisition teams & implement a new technology landscape (recruitment management system - Workday - and CRM)
- Build and develop a high performing talent acquisition team that provides strong talent acquisition solutions to lines of business - and provides bench for future talent acquisition leadership
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.