I am currently supporting a global law firm in their search for a Diversity & Inclusion Advisor. If you have proven D&I advisory experience within a professional services/partnership firm or blue chip environment then please apply for this role!
Reporting into the Head of D&I, you will support the team in leading the Diversity & Inclusion agenda across EMEA and you will need to be capable of working effectively at both the strategic and operational levels. You will also lead a number of key ongoing diversity & inclusion initiatives including leading the work experience programmes and supporting employee networks.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Lead on a number of D&I initiatives
- Develop network strategies to align with the business strategy, manage network budgets and provide support with network led events
- Leading and developing all work experience programmes and initiatives including managing the alumni programme
- You will be responsible for working with the EMEA offices to launch bespoke pages on the intranet and be the super user for EMEA
- Produce regular D&I metrics and data
- Previous experience in professional services, financial services, legal services, corporate or blue chip environment
- Have proven D&I advisory experience
- Ability to communicate and present to stakeholder at all levels with confidence
- You must be able to think strategically and creatively to produce projects
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.