City of London, London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
4 months ago
We are currently working with a global financial services firm to a passionate and hard working Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator to drive forward their strategy and progress the business into a truly inclusive and community supportive business.
Based in London, as a Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator, you will have responsibilty for;
- Arranging and attending events for the firms D&I programme
- Managing community activities, creating new ideas and keeping up to date with external events
- Supporting and liaising with the community champions across the business to ensure targets are met while also setting new goals and strategies for the future
- Building out and maintaining the firms reputation in the community
- Working with the wider business to create marketing tools and collateral for necessary events and programmes
- Supporting with the graduate recruitment drive - working alongside the team to maintain true diversity and inclusion
This is a fantastic and rare role allowing you to make a really genuine positive impact across the business. This role will be incredibly business facing from day one and you will be expected to build long lasting, effective relationships with stakeholders, both in London and globally.
You must have exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to juggle conflicting priorities.
You must have experience working within HR and have a genuine passion for diversity, inclusion and community partnering. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience in this field of HR and have a strong and thorough understanding of the financial services industry.
If you are keen to join a fast paced, forward thinking, collaborative and successful business as an Diversity and Inclusion Coordinatr, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.