My client, a leading top 10 law firm, is currently recruiting for a Diversity Coordinator on a permanent basis. Working closely with the Diversity and Wellbeing Manager, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Organising diversity meetings
- All diversity communications including regularly updating the award sites
- Acting as the main point of contact for all diversity networks
- Assisting on leading diversity events from scheduling through to delivery
- Managing diversity statistics
- Assisting with ad hoc diversity projects
This is an incredibly varied role and an ideal move for someone who has a genuine interest in diversity and inclusion, with a desire to build a career in diversity and HR management.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.