More specifically, as a Diversity Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Providing admin support to the Head of Global Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing
- Responsible for diversity communications across the firm and externally including social media and press releases
- Full coordination of diversity related events
- Attending high level meetings as the diversity representative
- Managing diversity statistics and keeping abreast of current issues in the market
- Ad hoc project work alongside the wider HR and Recruitment team
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in diversity and inclusion who is looking to really build on their experience in a forward thinking, exciting organisation. Ideally, you will have experience in a similar administrative role in the financial or professional services.
You must also be highly organised, demonstrate cultural sensitivity and have excellent written and oral communication skills. This role also requires you to be able to work in a complex organisational environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
If you are keen to hear more, please do apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.