Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Administrator
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and CSR Administrator
Hybrid – 3 days in and 2 days out
£26,000 – £28,000
I am currently working with a leading global law firm who are looking for a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and CSR Administrator. The role is a permanent opportunity that offers hybrid working and will be paying between £26,000 – £28,000.
- Working closely with the Head of DE&I (Europe) and CSR (London) and the London DE&I and CSR Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent administrative support to the team.
- Support both internal and external client diversity/CSR events including event planning and administration, management of RSVPs and guest data, liaising with in-house design team for materials as well as on-site responsibility for setup registration and attendance at events alongside the rest of the diversity team.
- Provide support/assistance to our diversity networks, including attending network meetings and events planning;
- Maintaining the Diversity and CSR budgets and arranging payment of invoices;
- Maintaining the Diversity calendar
- Assisting with the preparation for meetings and presentations on DE&I and CSR initiatives;
- Support and assist the DE&I team when conducting external and internal research related to DE&I issues;
- Assist with regularly reviewing and updating the DE&I and CSR pages on the website and social media pages;
- Assist with the collation of information for DE&I updates and liaising with the Social Media Manager to advertise initiatives;
- Willingness to assist with fundraising activities in support of the Firm’s charities;
- Assist with ad hoc requests for DE&I and CSR information
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail and willingness to take responsibility and ownership for delivery;
- A positive team player who inspires confidence and is able to deal with changing situations;
- Ability to use own initiative and be pro-active;
- Ability to prioritise and multitask;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft office platforms
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
- Have a strong desire to meet the needs and requirements of both internal and external clients under the pressure of tight deadlines
- An understanding of the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility with a keen interest in inspiring others
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.