City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
E-Learning & LMS Specialist
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development, you will take ownership for the effective management of the Learning Management System (LMS).
Additionally, you will collaborate with members of the L&D team to design and deliver blended learning activities.
- Working with the L&D Associate Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the LMS, including:
- Ensuring the data interfaces with other HR systems work correctly. Working with the internal IT team and external LMS platform provider to solve any issues that occur
- Creating bespoke reports within the system to provide meaningful data
- Supporting the L&D and other teams within HR to use the system in the most effective way, whilst maintaining system integrity
- Ensuring the end user is always at the forefront of our approach in terms of end user experience, identifying opportunities for process and quality improvements
- Collaboration with members of the L&D team to analyse, design and deliver blended learning activities
- Determine appropriate formats, structure, and design of each training module that is based on objectives and learner group requirements
- Design and develop engaging and high-quality online training
- Assist in establishing a strategy and vision for eLearning and blended learning
- Manage learning projects and ensure effectiveness and adherence to best practice standards
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Review and maintain existing online training (e.g. online induction for new hires) to ensure it is up to date and relevant
Experience and Skills:
A proven track record in the design and development of e-Learning solutions
Familiarity with eLearning tools, specifically Storyline
Stakeholder management across multiple functional areas
Solid understanding of learning theories and instructional technology
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.