Early Careers Advisor
I am thrilled to be partnering with a global professional services firm who are in need of an experienced Early Careers Advisor on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join this award-winning firm where you will play an integral part in maintaining their position as a leading Graduate employer.
About the role
Based in their Brisbane office, you will have full ownership of the Early Careers clerk and graduate intake for the Brisbane office, including candidate attraction and engagement and management of the early careers program from end to end.
- Contribute strategic direction through process improvements and development of new initiatives;
- Manage planning of cyclical projects and ensure deliverables are being met.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and report on key metrics.
- Manage the Brisbane graduate budgets.
- Contribute to HR projects within the National HR Team where relevant.
- Maintain profile at target universities by building excellent relationships with universities.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process of annual summer clerk and graduates.
- Manage graduate rotations and the feedback process.
- Partner with many internal and external stakeholders.
- Support, lead and mentor the Early Careers Coordinator.
To be successful in this role you will have specialist experience in graduate recruitment, ideally from a professional services environment however this is not essential. You will be an excellent networker, able to build solid and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have strong presentation and organisation skills and enjoy multitasking to deliver key outcomes within desired timeframes.
This role is paying a competitive package up to $140,000 package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with Job reference: PR/220875
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.