Early Careers Advisor
Frazer Jones are supporting a leading Law firm on their search for a Early Careers Advisor to join their new team that focuses on the Apprenticeship intakes. This London based role supports the regional strategy and approach to sourcing, training and developing an increasingly diverse group of:
- apprentices working towards their legal degree through our different pipelining programmes for legal practice roles; and
- apprentices joining areas across Business Teams across functions like Finance, Legal Operations and Technology;
Alongside the Early Careers Senior Advisor, you would be responsible for supporting in the running of programmes that educate and pipeline talent in education Years 12 and 13 and early years of university across the UK, Europe and Africa through:
- Ethnicity-focused programmes,
- Social mobility programmes,
- Open access programmes, and
- Work experience programmes
The team will be supported by a Solicitor Apprentice Partner who will help drive strategy and execution and help ensure that key senior stakeholders remain informed and engaged. You will work closely with Trainee Recruitment, HR Business Partners and the Global Mobility teams to ensure strategic alignment and consistent support across the talent pools. As the apprentices support all of the practice areas and some related Business Teams, it is critical to maintain broad relationships and an understanding of business needs and service expectations.
- 2 years minimum in Early Careers/ Grad recruitment/ Trainee recruitment
- Preferably from Legal or Professional services
- CIPD qualified or degree in HR
- Excellent communication skills and a drive to improve
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.