Early Careers Development Advisor
Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding law firm to find an Early Careers Advisor (focussing on Development) on a permanent basis for their London office. With an extensive international reach, the firm strives to maintain and develop their people-focused work environment in which innovation and collaboration are integral.
In this exciting role, you will work closely with the Senior Early Careers Advisor and Early Careers Coordinator on areas such as inductions, seat rotations, and qualifications for the trainee population. You will play an essential role in facilitating the trainee and apprentice programmes, from managing the onboarding process, to being a main POC, liaising between the Early Careers population and the senior team members. This is a fantastic opportunity in which you will be able to develop your professional skills and competencies in the Early Careers space in a supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Manage future trainee onboarding process
- Work with Early Careers L&D lead to strategise and understand learning needs
- Manage the seat rotation process including international secondments
- Act as a main POC for the trainees and apprentices, checking in on a regular basis and providing wider support regarding HR and ER issues
- Oversee the Early Careers coordinator across various areas
- Demonstrable experience in early careers development (professional services preferred)
- Driven, forward-thinking and creative
- Detail-orientated with excellent communication skills
- Confident with the ability to build internal and external relationships
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.