Early Careers Manager
Frazer Jones is delighted to be partnering with a progressive and forward-thinking Professional Services firm in Bath to help them recruit an Early Careers Manager. My client has an excellent reputation in the market for being a great place to work, they pride themselves on their values, ethos, and culture, putting their people first and investing in the future. This is a great opportunity to join them and take ownership for the Early Careers Programme across the firm.
As the Early Careers Manager, you will build an impressive pipeline of early careers talent by promoting graduate recruitment campaigns, apprenticeships, and work experience placements, always ensuring a positive and excellent candidate experience. In this role you will be the go-to person for all queries, information, and advice around early careers.
Duties will include.
- Keep an up-to-date annual calendar of activity for early careers recruitment activity.
- Work alongside the management team to identify early careers requirements.
- Attend interviews and run assessment centres as required.
- Identify opportunities to widen talent pipelines to ensure candidates are being recruited from diverse backgrounds.
- Develop relationships with universities, schools and colleges to work as a feeder for early careers talent pipelines
- Attend attraction events, promoting Early Careers opportunities.
- Design and coordinate recruitment open evening/day event focussed on under graduates.
- Previous early careers/grad recruitment experience ideally within a professional services environment
- Experience of organising and running assessment days
- Ability to identify and look at new ways of working to improve and promote early careers
- Good stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and challenge whilst making commercial decisions
- Excellent communication skills, ability to promote early careers opportunities
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Pro active team player who can be a true ambassador for the firm and early careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives within an Early Careers role and wants to work for a firm where they will be given autonomy to take ownership and deliver a fantastic early careers offering. It would suit someone looking to take their first step into a management role or an experienced Early Careers professional looking for a new challenge.
My client is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and hybrid model of 2 days per week on site.
Please get in touch now for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.