£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
11 months ago
My client, a leading FMCG brand, is looking for a dynamic and passionate Early Careers Marketing Manager with a graduate recruitment background and a passion for digital marketing to join their team located in West London.
- Ability to build sustainable Campaigns (Digital / On site) in universities and other target talent groups that build awareness
- Supports Emerging Talents Manager / Talent Managers in creating digital assets to create reach in new and existing channels
- Understand market dynamics and latest research in connecting with early career candidates
- Manage budgets and contribute to budget process to secure appropriate investment.
- Measure and track R.O.I and impact on activity
- Leverage and promote use of digital tools/resources,.
- Work with BU Digital Teams to follow digital development in the market
Consumers, Customers & Stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with HR teams
- Build strong relationships with Digital teams
- Work with graduate s / placements / experienced hires on campaign development
- Build strong relationships with external partners
- Represent the organisation's brand image and attractiveness, both internally and externally.
People & Teams
- Demonstrate empathy and respect for people. Develop authentic relationships, through generous listening & straight talk
- Responsibility for line managing a small team.
- Adopt and foster a collaborative mind-set
- Promote diversity within the organization
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing sitting in a graduate recruitment function
- Full end to end management of the graduate recruitment lifecycle
- Exposure to a matrix global set-up
- Line management experience ideally
- Innovative and creative in approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.