Early Careers Talent Acquisition Specialist
Early Careers Talent Acquisition
circa £60,000 + bonus
Working for an extremely fast growing international organisation in the consulting and research space, this is a great opportunity to manage the Early Careers programme across the UK and also get involved in the European programme for the next generation of talent.
Building relationships with universities, internal collaboration and making a name in the market as an employer of choice, this organisation are looking for someone who has a strong Early Careers background and strong recruitment and attraction experience to lead a small team
- Planning and strategy focus to develop and build upon the graduate programme to ensure it is a leading programme
- Build university relationships, attend careers fairs, developing the talent attraction strategy
- Have overall responsibility for the selection process and making sure a fair, diverse and inclusive strategy is in place,
- Working closely to build relationships with the universities, as well as internally collaborate to ensure a successful intake and programme execution
- Implement new ideas, think outside the box and create excellence in the attraction and programme that is offered to graduates.
- Managing the graduate programme, track cohorts in the 20 month cycle, coordinating the rotations across the business and working closely with heads of functions
- Also work on projects to attract and hire interns.
- Manage a small team,
- Work closely with the European office to roll out and set up similar programmes in those locations
- A strong Early Careers background and recruitment, attraction, selection and onboarding experience
- Experience of strong program management running graduate programmes on rotation
- The ability to manage data and ROI, forecasting and analysing
- Ideally from a professional services or financial services background however will consider all other sectors
- You will be a strong collaborator and be excited to share ideas and implement new initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to build credibility and be a trusted colleague
To be considered for the role, please apply online today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.