Early Careers Talent Director
Early Careers Talent Director
£130,000 – £150,000 + excellent benefits
Hybrid – 2 – 3 days in the office per week
A very exciting opportunity is available for an Early Careers Talent Director to lead the high profile graduate and MBA program for a c1000 employee, global organisation and to not only lead the design and development of the program, but to work closely with stakeholders, raise the profile of the program and develop the success of the graduates and support them in their career transition
- Develop the graduate talent program which is a 3 year, cycle for around 50 employees with regular intakes at key points in the year
- Manage the Graduate recruitment process for the program including sourcing and interviewing
- As the program is very attractive and the organisation has strong links with worldwide top universities already, you will build on these relationships across Universities in the USA, Europe and UK, working closely to attract top talent for the program
- Onboard new joiners, giving them full support day to day and fully support them in settling into the program
- Build internal relationships with key stakeholders as part of the rotation cycles, give the CEO regular updates and reports on the progress of the program
- Create a mentorship program and support the graduates with ongoing career development opportunities as part of the program
- Work closely with HR, L&D and stakeholders to develop talent and learning paths
- Organise events, away days, coaching and development in the business and put strong, comprehensive programme together
- Think outside the box for creative solutions
- Utilise tech to provide data and ROI reports, learning schedules and monitor market trends giving relevant advice
- Support the graduates after the program to secure roles internally or assist them to secure roles with other leading businesses
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience of running an early careers or graduate talent program for a either well known brand, consulting or banking organisation.
- Have experience working with US businesses and higher/further education institutes
- Experience of design and implementation of programs
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience of project management skills, able to work with budgets and deliver projects on time
- Ideally an HR degree or similar relevant experience in Talent Management
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Be a strong leader, have management skills and the drive and ability to think creatively and come up with ideas and recommendations for improvement.
- Strong analytical skills, have the ability to work strategically and be accountable for change.
To be considered, please apply online today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.