Early Talent Associate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Early Talent Associate within a global financial services firm who really focus prioritising their people. Their dedicated HR teams in L&D and recruitment support over 4500 employees worldwide ensuring the best possible employee experience. They currently operate in more than 30 countries with their HR team split across their offices in London and New York, they are currently on the hunt for a passionate Early Talent Associate to support with their growing graduate programme. The ideal candidate would need around 4 years’ experience in campus recruiting, programme, programme management or L&D and degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
You will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and facilitating the firms graduate and campus related training programmes including internships.
- Providing all necessary logistical and administrative support where required.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all the training programmes, addressing any questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Working to strict deadlines as well as supporting and guiding all stakeholders who are participating in the programme.
- Drafting and facilitating progression plans.
- Identifying and coaching talent, including mapping.
- Reviewing and drafting modules, as well as acting on and analysing feedback to ensure the best possible learner experience.
- Providing additional support to the wider talent team where required.
What it means for you:
You will be working for an organisation that truly cares about its employee’s career development, allowing you the autonomy to really get involved in all things L&D and early talent. Working within a supportive, global talent team there is also plenty of scope for you own development and progression. This firm also prides themselves on ensuring their employee’s work life balance and wellbeing, offering a flexible hybrid approach alongside a generous salary and benefits package, this the perfect opportunity for a candidate with previous experience in campus recruitment and L&D.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.