City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading Accountancy firm who are on the hunt for an Early Talent Manager to join their newly created People team to support the attraction, development and retention of Early Talent.
This exciting role will push you to strategise and innovate as you will deliver learning and development solutions, as well as grow talent pools across departments to increase cost effectiveness and improve processes. It is hybrid, focussing primarily on recruitment and Learning & Development disciplines.
- Develop and embed an Early Talent Attraction strategy with the support of the Heads of L&D and HR.
- Develop and embed a coherent social mobility and D&I strategy for Early Talent population.
- Assist HR team with Early Trainee Reward strategy and lead on Early Talent market benchmarking.
- Manage a team of 3 Early Talent Advisors.
- Experience working in an Early Talent / Graduate management role.
- Experience working in a People management position.
- Experience in Professional or Financial services.
- Able to lead and inspire a small team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.