£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Early Years Talent Acquisition Manager for a leading healthcare and wellbeing charity.
This is a brand new role for the organisation where you will have many projects to lead on and develop, resulting in senior stakeholder engagement. Ideally you will have had previous exposure across healthcare resourcing and be experienced in coordinating campaigns across early years programmes. You will be supported by a team of industry experts and will receive continuous development opportunties and an impressive benefits package.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will:
* be involved across several initiatives focusing on bringing talent into the organisation. This will include looking after our existing programmes, such as International Recruitment, Preceptorship and Clinical Apprenticeship recruitment (Nursing Associates / Registered Degree Nurse Apprenticeships etc).
* You will help to build and shape these existing initiatives by improving processes to reduce time and cost to hire, whilst improving candidate experience.
* In addition, you'll be responsible for scoping new and exciting initiatives helping to support our wider Resourcing strategy, for instance Return to Practice recruitment.
* You'll be part of a wider team taking our brand to market to raise our profile as an employer of choice, engaging potential employees on what a career with us might look like, and ensure a positive candidate experience throughout. You'll influence & guide our leaders, hiring managers and interviewers through each of these campaigns.
* Be confident in partnering and establishing solid relationships. To Influence & guide our leaders, hiring managers and interviewers through the entire recruitment lifecycle.
The position will be fully remote but there may be the opportunity to work from their offices across the UK. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.