The position supports 2 site management teams, providing specialist counsel and advice for the implementation of the EHS systems and standards, managing compliance programs, safety and environmental reporting, coordinating the site initiatives and ensuring that the management meets the standards of due diligence required by legislation. The focus of the role will be on the manufacturing site due to the significant and complex risk exposures. However, there is a requirement to support the DC's because of the businesses obligations with regard to Chain Of Responsibility
- Assists line managers to apply risk assessment checks to identify ergonomic issues and workplace hazards such as fatigue, stress and drugs & alcohol abuse
- Assists line managers to focus on higher level controls to eliminate hazards where possible
- Assists line managers to identify occupational health hazards in the workplace - chemical, physical, biological, ergonomic
- Is able to undertake a risk assessment and allocate a risk rating
- Uses advanced techniques such as BOWTIE and other applicable Process Safety tools to evaluate risk and identify control measures
- Uses risk management principles and tools for specific assessments
Potentially this role could start as a contract with the view to permanent for the right person.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.