EMEA Benefits Specialist
Frazer Jones is now representing a global insurance firm in hiring a Benefits Specialist to join this firm on a permanent basis. We are keen to speak to Reward and/or Benefits Specialists with and without international exposure and are keen to look for a career to specialize in global EMEA benefits. We will welcome conversations from HR advisors who have covered some benefit processes, this includes assisting in global renewals, rollouts, implementation, and dealing with internal conversations between HR members and working alongside stakeholders.
This position is a hybrid working opportunity, the team typically does 2-3 days a week in the office.
- Oversee the yearly renewal of flexible benefits in the UK, which involves preliminary and follow-up renewal meetings, project administration, system verification, and data provision.
- Aid in the maintenance of the flexible benefits system, including data management and examination.
- Sustain all pertinent benefits across the firm’s locations (excluding the US), including handling renewals, assisting with pension scheme administration, updating benefit summaries, and communicating with employees.
- In charge of submitting benefit benchmarking surveys for all sites outside of the US and evaluating the results to determine our market competitiveness at each location.
- Offer benefits guidance to HR Business Partners, the Recruitment Manager, International Branch Managers, and Line Managers.
- Support the Benefits Manager in refining firm’s benefits policies and processes to guarantee a coherent approach to benefits provision across the firm’s locations. Assist in harmonizing benefit projects outside the UK.
- Help the Benefits team with the financial well-being programmes for the UK and EMEA; collaborate with external consultants and/or brokers to arrange events as needed.
- Furnish analytical and reporting aid for various Reward and HR projects and initiatives.
- Outstanding precision and focus on details.
- Excellent communication abilities, particularly in interacting with employees.
- Advanced in adjusting to shifting priorities, ability to work in a high-caliber environment.
- Advanced abilities/Proficient in Microsoft package, including Excel.
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- Previous HR/benefits/reward knowledge.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.