City of London, London
bonus + LTIP/equity
12 months ago
Are you a HR Leader who is able to easily translate business strategy and goals into optimal HR processes that are scalable and adaptable? Do you enjoy a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment? Can you work autonomously and embed yourself within your stakeholder group?
We are working with a global Technology business that is looking to hire a EMEA HR Leader for one of their fastest growing divisions. You will partner each of the key Country Sales leads and support their teams with HR strategy and development. This is a stand-alone role that will be embedded within the business supporting a population size of c.1000 across EMEA and you will be supported by separate HR ops and COE teams.
This newly created EMEA HR Leader role has been designed to focus purely on delivering strategic HR solutions to help support the continued growth of this rapidly expanding division. You will work with business leaders to create and execute HR strategies that support business growth. This role offers the opportunity to be both hands-on and strategic, providing expertise in the areas of coaching, organizational design, succession planning, talent assessment and development and much more. You will be instrumental in initiating and driving HR programs/initiatives within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have operated at a senior level previously in a global, matrix, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You must also be comfortable operating as a sole-contributor and without a direct team to manage. Some travel across EMEA will be required.
- Significant experience working with fast-moving, high performance teams and driving innovative solutions tailored to unique business environments.
- Experience in coaching senior leaders and managers, and strong talent assessment skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams.
- Experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives and developing talent management plans for a global organization.
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy.
Should you be interested in exploring this exciting opportunity further, please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.