Reporting lines to the Head of HR, the successful candidate will provide full payroll and benefits support to employees in the EMEA region and will act as the point of contact for all payroll, pension, tax and benefits related matters.
- Responsible for processing monthly payrolls across the EMEA region, setting up new employees, updating employee changes, and terminations.
- Maintain compliant and accurate country‐specific payrolls, pension and income tax data
- Update and maintain any changes to payroll system ‐ Calculate benefits deductions, new hire salaries, holiday pay, terminations, SSP, SMP and SPP
- Work with external payroll provider to manage the year‐end processes, including the filing, production & distribution of P11D/P60/year end certificates/returns
- Be the point of contact and liaise with the HMRC on any notices that come to the firm relating to PAYE, NIC, etc
- Partner with the Tax Department on interactions with external advisors on tax issues relating to expats, new offices, relocations, P11Ds or any other employer tax questions that arise
- Proactive review of industry standard benefits to ensure competitive firm offering
- Manage relationship with all brokers and work together on annual renewals. Set up of new benefits (to include, but limited to, vendor management review, legal review, employee communications)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.