City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
11 months ago
Do you have background in payroll consultancy on an international level and enjoy focusing on international transformation and harmonisation. Do you posses a solid understanding of risk, compliance and international payroll governance and are looking role that gives you the ability to influence change?
I am currently partnering with a leading FS brand in central London to source an EMEA Payroll Consultant, for a role combines payroll processing, audit readiness and audit responses for the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide consultation to the payroll team on complex activities
- Improve and update payroll operations and controls to maintain compliance
- Act as an internal consultant in at least one specialised area of expertise regarding payroll enquiries, records, deductions and procedures.
- Guide resolution of payroll regulatory risk by applying understanding of current and new industry practices.
- Advise, coach and mentor Payroll Administrators on assignments.
- Provide strategic support to audit readiness
- Directly accountable for the day to day audit operations
- Development and oversight of pro-active audit readiness actions
- Accountable for quality all data that is forwarded to third parties, both for internal and external audits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.