10% retention bonus & agile working
2 months ago
EMEA Payroll Manager 6 month FTC £350DR + Retention Bonus, Agile Working - Victoria
A global Investment Firm based in London SW1 seek an experienced EMEA Payroll Professional on a 6 month FTC or straight Perm.
Reporting into the Global Head of Payroll based in the US you will be the subject matter expert for the UK and 8 EMEA payrolls but running, driving and owning this payroll offering outright.
Please note that the client have an agile working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
- Subject matter expert and process owner for the UK and 8 EMEA payrolls
- Collating, inputting and importing payroll data
- Full responsibility for year-end payroll duties
- Be the lead on all UK and EMEA payroll matter during bonus round
- Full ownership of new jurisdiction payroll set ups and testing
- Payroll accounting: Reconciliations, journals and GL
- Prepare relevant financial reports for Tax
- Continuously look at process improvement, streamlining, putting in frameworks to cover risk
- Close liaison with HR, Finance and Tax
- Close liaison with in-country colleagues
- Payroll auditing
- Vendor management with ADP and Workday: must be able to hold vendors to account and make sure that the service received is in line with their terms of business
- Must have a proven EMEA payroll track record
- Must have strong payroll accounting and Tax knowledge
- Experience of using ADP and Workday
- Strong Excel: V Look Ups and Pivots
- Strong communication skill set both internal and external
- Strong business partner at all levels
- Must have high levels of attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.