£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading Advertising and Marketing firm in London for an EMEA Payroll Specialist to join their growing payroll team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and capable individual who is looking to develop their career and grow within international payroll and work for a thriving team. The EMEA Payroll Specialist will report to the Payroll Manager and will receive full training and development.
You will be responsible for the following duties
- Assist with processing international payrolls across 10 countries as well as UK payrolls
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Preparation and issue of P60s, P11s, P45s
- Manual calculations for tax, NI and pension
- Ensure accurate and efficient payroll service is delivered.
- Handling Payroll queries
- SMP, SSP, SPP
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation changes
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of ADP Freedom payroll is Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in payroll - Essential
- Good understanding of UK and dealing with multiple vendors and have good legislation's and an understanding of statutory dedications
- Ideally would have processed high volume payrolls start to finish
- Undertake ad-hoc projects.
- Knowledge of Excel ideally (Pivot tables & VLOOKUP's), Word and Outlook
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Communication skills: written and oral.
- Team player
- Organisational and time management skills
- Problem Solving
Full time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact Randa Ibrahim on 020 7332 2164 or click on the link to apply
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.