City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an EMEA Payroll Specialist with French language skills? Are you looking for your next long term contract in professional services? I am partnering with a leading management consultancy to source a knowledgeable EMEA payroll professional on a 12 - 18 month FTC basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and checking all aspects of the EMEA Payrolls, including starters, leavers, variable data e.g. bonus, advances, leave, salary sacrifice, and benefits processed through payroll.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant processes have been followed and approvals obtained prior to any payroll adjustments being processed.
- Working with the various 3rd party payroll providers in country to ensure accurate and timely processing of payrolls
- Reconciling of payrolls prior to sending for approval
- Day to day liaison with key stakeholders - Payroll Providers, HR, employees, Benefits Team, Office Managers etc
- Managing the relevant country mailboxes
To be considered for this role, all applicants must be fluent in French.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.