City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
I am partnering with a global financial services brand in central London, to source a German speaking EMEA Payroll Specialist.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for payroll administration in Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and UK.
- Prepare, submit and audit monthly payrolls in each location and conduct data integrity audits.
- Point of contact regarding payroll related topics, including payslip questions, changes to personal details and inquiries fro employees.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating payroll proces documentation, including employee-facing websites an recommending improvements to processes.
- Act as the initial contact between the external payroll providers on payroll-related issues.
- Responsible for meeting monthly accounting reporting obligations, compliance reporting, and other EMEA payroll and pension data reporting requests as needed.
- Assist Finance and Accounting with reconciliations between the external payroll provider and internal systems such as PeopleSoft and SAP.
- Administer Germany employee benefits including pension and health and social insurance.
- Responsible for on and off boarding of employees for Germany benefits and payroll.
- Pension contribution administration for all EMEA locations.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.