£90000 - £100000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an EMEA Payroll Transformation expert with extensive project management, vendor management and governance experience? Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity to drive global payroll efficiencies and influence change? I am partnering with a leading brand to source an EMEA Payroll Transformation specialist on a permanent basis.
- Own the EMEA Payroll roadmap, aligning to Global principles and framework
- Drive delivery of EMEA Payroll transformation across the region
- Support in the design of the time and attendance strategy and roadmap for the EMEA Region
- Ensure payroll change is delivered in line with the People Operations change governance framework
- Conduct regular post-project reviews to ensure anticipated efficiencies and benefits are delivered
- Monitor Payroll Service Levels with payroll vendor across all countries and manages escalations where local country hasn't had resolution in timeline or to satisfaction
- Attend monthly Payroll Operations calls for all Countries, supporting local teams to articulate root causes and agree efficient solutions with Vendors.
- Responsible for central management of other EMEA Payroll related vendors, activities include ensure vendor contracts and statement of works remain compliant to contract
- Monitor vendor performance against contract, being a central contact point for renewal, issue escalation and account management, escalating as needed.
- Operational Payroll experience in at least three EMEA countries preferred
- Payroll transformation experience in large multi nationals
- Business Process improvement or re-engineering focus, ie, LEAN or Six Sigma with experience delivering standardisation and efficiency outcomes
- Significant experience of working to multiple statutory requirements and complex contract, ideally gained in the EMEA region
- Highly experienced at working in a complex matrixed environment, across geographies and managing a range of stakeholders and collaborating to deliver shared outcomes
- Experience with key stakeholders relationships to improve and enhance operational effectiveness and the overall service delivery of the Payroll function for the business
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.