£75000 - £88000 per annum + bonus + benefits + hybrid working
about 1 month ago
I am partnering with a growing, global, management consulting firm who are looking to attract a Senior Recruitment Manager to lead the function across EMEA. This organisation pride themselves in having a fantastic and collaborative culture.
Going through large periods of growth, your role will be to lead and manage a small and collaborative team and deliver on strategic senior hires for the organisation.
You will be hands-on, and enjoy delivery, building relationships and people management.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take a step up into a Lead position.
Key responsiblities will include:
- Team management
- Overall responsibility for grad and experienced hire
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- End to end recruitment across EMEA
- Projects including: D&I, EVP, Employer branding, direct sourcing
- Professional services background is highly desirable as is experience in working across EMEA
- People management experience
- A natural flair to build excellent relationships, work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
Salary will depend on experience, hybrid working on offer + bonus + benefits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.