Our client a Top Tier management consultancy based in the heart of Dubai is currently looking to grow their HR practice by adding a Project Manager / Senior Consultant to focus on their Employee Engagement practice.
As a PM you shall be managing employee engagement projects for a wide range of their prestigious clients across the middle east region.
- Part of the role will involve understanding the project scope, customising plans, timelines and ensuring a strong delivery of project deliverables.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining effective client relationships as well effective managing your sub-ordinates.
- Supporting client efforts to take action on survey findings and serving as a strategic advisor in helping clients engage and enable their workforce to drive high levels of performance and achieve desired business results
- Preferably having an educational background in Psychology (industrial/organizational) or related human science.
- Proven experience in project managing employee engagement initiatives obtained through either traditional consulting organizations, or market research consultancies (minimum 4 years).
- Extensive survey research background gained via a consultancy organization or in-house corporate role.
- Able to work independently on all aspects of the survey project.
- Experience of questionnaire design, data analysis and presentation writing and delivery experience.
- Proven experience working with and interpreting people-related data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with SPSS/SAS a real plus.
Please note we will only be able consider candidates with a significant background either an inhouse or consultancy role within Employee Engagement or Employee Experience.
Unfortunately candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.