Employee Relations Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Employee Relations Advisor within an award-winning private healthcare organisation. With the chance to make a real difference, this role would suit a solution-based thinker with previous experience in leading and managing various ER cases. Based in North London you will be working closely with the wider HR Team, attending the office 5 days a week, designing, and writing policy and procedure in line with up-to-date legislation.
You will be responsible for:
- Staying up to date on all employment legislation, including relevant case law, sharing best practice across the HR team.
- Leading and managing a full ER case load, covering all ER related matters.
- Managing and advising on TUPE, redundancy, and settlements where appropriate.
- Support and manage a complete employee life cycle.
- Writing reports and recommendation on Employee Relations Strategy.
- Acting up in the absence of the HR Director, covering meetings where required and responding to queries where required.
- Writing and influencing policy and procedure in line with best practice and up to date employment legislation.
What it means for you:
A salary of up to 38,000 as well as other benefits and a chance to make a real- difference in an award winning private healthcare organisation. The ideal candidate would be CIPD qualified or working towards this, as well previous experience in an ER focused role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.