My client a retail business are looking to recruit for an ER Advisor on an initial 3 month contract .
Working alongside the HR BP you will be responsible for all ER cases on the site of around 500 staff.
You duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Manage and resolve employee relations enquiries and cases.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all ER queries- managing cases from end to end.
- Interpreting and explaining HR policies.
- Work with other specialists to identify areas for process improvement.
- Working with unions to resolve complex issues
To carry out this role you must have strong ER skills and ideally be a working at an Advisory level. The ideal candidate will be immediately available but we will consider candidates on short notice periods. My client operates on a shift pattern so once every 2 weeks you would be required to either work an early our late shift outside of standard office hours.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.